Thursday, March 10, 2011

Small 30 Before Thirty Update

This poor dusty blog, sitting over here and getting no love at all. Every couple of months I make a post and then leave it sit again. Blog, someday I will have more time, and I'll update you more often. I promise. But until then, please just accept me for who I am and know that I really *do* think about updating you. I'm a flake. Sad, but true.

I have been making some progress on my 30 things I'd like to do/accomplish before I turn thirty on 20 July, 2012. I have been crossing off items as I go, but some require a list in themselves. I've been doing a little reading lately--not at the pace I need to accomplish 30 whole books before July 2012, however.

To date I have read:

O8. thrift

*I know I said REAL books for this list, but I figure that reading all 6 in their entirety in a sitting counts for something. :P

**I read the really old version of this book, not the updated one. I'd be willing to reread it just to see if their amusing predictions for what the early 2000s would look like have been amended or commented upon.



So I'm not doing too bad so far: 09 out of 30 are read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment