Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day O4: A Favorite Place




I'm a little behind on the challenge, but I'll try to catch up. Today, I was a bit "lazy" and took a photo with the Retro Camera application on my Android. I used the "Little Orange Box" camera.

This is a corner of my bedroom and one of the places I'll retreat to when I need a break from my kids and other things. I often read, journal, and knit/crochet in this corner. I wish I had taken the picture in the morning when the light is coming in the window. In the evening, that corner is rather dark. Someday, I plan to purchase a floor lamp to place behind the chair. This chair is the only piece of furniture in our home that is really to scale for me. Everything else is geared more toward my 6'3" Mister. (I plan to eventually replace this chair with an equally well scaled modern rocker....or maybe this chair. Oooh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment